Friday, May 29, 2009

More Bathroom news

Remodeling seems to be going well, I see a lot of trash sacs and I hear dad yelp in pain a lot...a sign of progress. The countertops are in, and the faucets installed. I know dad painted last night and after he was done he told mom he hated the color as it reminded him of baby puke...well I guess he won't need that as a reminder very soon.

He is planning on working as much as possible during the weekend, so their plans of going to the kiddo's party on Sunday have changed. That means I get to keep them all to myself!

Still to do:
Shower
Finish tub install
Floor
Toilet
Lights
and...repaint...

Poor dad has a lot of hours ahead of him, and mom has many more nights of "wobbling" up and down the hallway. 

I'm including a picture of the baby puke walls



No comments: