Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Class time!

Hmmm, Mommy has been coming home recently with a look of sheer horror. Either she has been witness to a meat packing plant, or she has gone to the newborn care and birthing classes. She muttered something about placenta and afterbirth, but I didn't understand any of it. All I caught was that I'm supposed to get a new toy that some little brat has rolled around in.... I guess that the new toy is a peace offering from the little invader that will be here in just a few weeks. I'm excited to see her, but not sure how it is going to change life for me. Will I still get to rub my butt on the couch? Will I still get to lick Mom's face during movies? Are they going to yell at me for snoring too loudly??? So many questions, so little time....

No comments: