Friday, May 8, 2009

Early Mother's Day! Día de la Madre Anticipado!

Mi mamá se ve feliz, hoy le llegaron unos regalos para el día de la madre. Ella se conmovió mucho con los chocolates que le mandó Tontalia. La canasta se ve deliciosa, ojalá me los comparta... aunque lo dudo mucho!

Isabella le regaló un certificado para hacerse un masaje y para que le arreglen las uñas, muy oportuno de parte de Isabella que la tiene con dolor de espalda por estar creciendo tanto.

Mañana tienen una clase para aprender lo que necesitan hacer durante el parto, estoy segura que mi papá está "feliz"  de ir a esa clase. Luego en la noche van a ir a comer donde Bo y Lisa...espero que me lleven a ver a Gus y KC!!

Mom looks very happy, today she received some early mother's day gifts. She was very moved to see that Tontalia (aka Natalia) sent her a basket of Godiva chocolates over the mail. The basket looks amazing...I really hope she shares some with me, but I doubt it.

Isabella was very considerate and gave mom a certificate to get a massage and her nails done, that is the least she could do after all the back  pain she is causing my mommy.

Tomorrow they have their child birthing class, I'm sure dad is "really happy" to go and watch the scary videos. Then in the evening they will go over to Bo and Lisa's for dinner...I hope they take me so I can see Gus and KC!!!

No comments: