Thursday, August 27, 2009

Month 2 - Mes 2


I know it has been a long time since I have written, but seriously who has time with a screaming baby?
Isabella has been all over the place already and she just turned two months today. 
To briefly recap she has visited several restaurants including:

Paradise India
Piropos
Fogo de Chao
Lidia's
Melting Pot
Oklahoma Joe's
BBQ Shack

She has also been to the lake, on a boat and then visited a vineyard in Herman MO. This baby gets to travel more than I do!

Last night she slept 8 hours for the first time, Mom about cried of joy. 

Mom has been back to work for 2 weeks now, and they seem to be doing well with little sleep but a lot of love. 

Mom and Dad were very happy and thankful for all the help they got from Grandma Angela, she stayed with us for 6 weeks I miss all the food she gave m
e behind mom's back...

I hope to be posting more often, enjoy Isabella's one and two month old pictures

No comments: