Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm still here people

So after a long hiatus, I finally made my blog post a couple of days ago to show the world a two month old, screaming little baby that has plagued my life. Something tells me that Mom and Dad aren't going to send her to the pound....

I guess it really isn't that bad. She starts screaming each day around 4 - 5 AM, which interrupts my beauty sleep (no comments from the peanut gallery here). I'm a bulldog, I need my beauty sleep! I normally fall back asleep after Mom feeds Isabella, but then Dad comes down and starts banging around in the kitchen to make Mom's breakfast and lunch. He has the audacity to try to kick me outside then as well.... I mean, seriously, who in their right mind starts the day at 5 AM? This isn't the military!!!!

Mom and Dad disappear for a few hours during the day (they call it work, I call it a relief), then they come back in around 5 - 6 PM with the kid again, and she is DEMANDING! I think I need to start crying like that for attention. She gets food whenever she screams. I think I might get ice cream....

Dad left for a couple of days to Boston this week, and Mom was more frazzled than normal (never apply the word "frazzled" to her hair though...Dad got smacked one day for that). She made it through though, and Dad is back. He deserting her again today to go play golf with Uncle Bo and Grandpa Denny. But as a bright point, I'm going to have a lot of people to drool on tonight. Mom and Dad are having their friends over for the Chiefs game, and the kids like to come pet me. It's just like it should be...I'm the center of attention.

Well, my paws are tired, so no more for now. More to follow later when I'm stuffed with leftover food the kids didn't want (they sneak me their pizza scraps...Yummy).

No comments: