Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ocho semanas...... Eight Weeks!!!



So I am sitting here thinking....What are these big ugly clunky things in the middle of my living room? Those stupid humans left more plastic stuff in one of my favorite butt-rubbing spots... (see above picture that I took myself).

Mommy is getting even sicker lately. Daddy goes around making her a lot of tea (check out my previous comment about how I beat the tea kettle). For some reason, he is pampering her a lot lately.That means he's not rubbing my butt or playing chase-the-toy (I only do two laps before I'm pooped).


Finally I'm including Nati's latest work of art...



Estoy sentada pensando...que son esas monstruosidades que están en el medio de mi sala? Estos humanos dejaron más cosas plásticas en mi parte favorita del tapete donde me rasco la piquiña de la cola...(pueden ver la foto que yo misma tomé)

Mi pobre mamá está aún más enferma. Mi papá le está haciendo mucho té (revisen mi comentario en publicación anterior, sobre cómo le gané a la tetera.) Por alguna razón él la está contemplando mucho últimamente. Eso quiere decir que no está rascandome o jugando mucho conmigo (da igual ya que después de dos intentos me caigo del cansancio)

Finalmente les muestro la más reciente obra de arte de Nati...


No comments: