Saturday, December 13, 2008

Graduaction Pictures!!! Fotos del Grado!!!

I love Lisa and she loves me back (not as much as KC). Thank you very much for taking all the pictures!!! I know they have already been uploaded on the link to the right. 

Yo quiero mucho a Lisa, y Lisa me quiere igual (bueno no tanto como KC). Muchas gracias por haber tomado las fotos!!! Ya las pueden ver todas en el enlace de la derecha. 




1 comment:

LJH said...

Maya, I really like the pictures my mom took of your family. I do want to tell you that I think you are being a great dog to your Mom and Dad. But I do want to warn you that you better hide your toys. You might have to share your toys with the new pup joining the family and I know that can be hard for you. But if you have a hard time hiding them, I can keep your toys at my house for "safekeeping". Can't wait to spend Christmas with you at my house! We can roll in the snow and sniff every inch of Lisa's apartment. See you soon!!

Hey Aunt Denisse and Uncle Steven, have a great trip to see Grandma and Grandpa Osorio (and cousin Natalia). I will take good care of your Maya.