Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seis semanas...otra vez!



Les prometo que yo se contar, ayer Denisse tuvo la primera cita. El ultrasonido mostró que el/la renacuajo/ja tiene una semana menos de lo que Steve y Denisse pensaban. A Denisse no le gustó mucho la noticia ya que eso implica una semana extra de nauseas...


A Nati casi se le cumple el sueño de las trillizas, pues por un momento pensaron que habían DOS bebés...finalmente confirmaron sólo uno...SORRY NATI!


Esta obra de arte que ven a continuación es gracias a Nati...muy hermosa. Denisse se rió muchísimo cuando la abrió.


Me voy a comer ahora que Denisse y Steve me han estado dando todo lo que yo les pido!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that my dog only speaks Spanish now...maybe she can teach me so I don't sound like a bobo (can we tell the difference between emocianado and excitado yet???)

I taught her to be bilingual so that she could share all of the wonderful internal monologue with everyone.

Since she isn't posting in English, I'll share a tidbit from Maya's internal monologue...

"Man it is cold outside... It's snowing!!! I like to go outside and eat the snow. In fact, I have to escape the house every now and again because Denisse is so 'yuckyfied' that she always has this teapot on the stove that shrieks like a banshee... Hope she enjoys it, because I sure don't. I barked at it yesterday to show it who was boss... I won. It shut up."

Osola said...

Renacuajiz será Nerdis ó Calvis (YUKKK)En fin Angela y Lucho están felices de ser próximamente Abuelos, pero no Cuchos