This have really been some fun couple of months. I'm constantly being abused by this peep squeak of a baby. Fortunately I was lucky enough to be away from her for more than three weeks while they took their yearly vacation down to Colombia. I stayed with my favorite aunt and uncle (Lisa and Bo). They took me on many adventures, I LOVE being in the car!
I hear Isabella actually behaved herself during the trip, both mom and dad were very pleased with how she did during the long plane rides.
She has already started rolling (did so on xmas eve) and got her first tooth (New Year's day). Now we look even more similar...maybe she will be as cute as me!
While in Colombia, they apparently spent all of their time enjoying the weather, and taking presents to all the children in Valentina's school and a home for single moms. They also sent some throught the church to a home housing over 300 at risk children. They were very thankful to all the family memebers who donated gifts. I will post some of the pictures soon.
Isabella has been moved to the wobbler classroom, she is the smallest one there. However, don't been fooled, she has months of practice defending herself from my slobber attacks...those other children will need to be on alert. Maybe I can actually train them...
Overall, I'm looking forward to this year. I have a feeling I will be running around even more in the next couple of months. I'll keep you posted.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment