Friday, March 20, 2009

To St. Louis!! A St. Louis!!

We are all going to visit Emily and Jeff and all the lovely pets!!!! I love road trips, I get to sleep in the back seat of the car and snore. I will post pictures, including some of the large belly when I come back.
Mom is doing well, she is already 25 weeks. Isabella, is growing and kicking mom a lot every day. Sometimes it looks as if there is an alien living in her belly, very cool.

Todos nos vamos a ir a visitar a Emily y Jeff y todas sus mascotas!!!. Me facinan los viajes por tierra, puedo dormir en el asiento de atrás y roncar. Cuando vuelva, voy a subir fotos incluyendo fotos de la super panza.
Mamá está muy bien, ya tiene 25 semanas. Isabella, está creciendo y pateando a mamá todos los dias. A veces parece como si tuviera un alien viviendo en su pancita, super chévere.

No comments: