Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home...Hogar Dulce Hogar

I love the smell of my kennel, nothing beats that. I loved staying with KC, but being home is awesome. Mom seems to be getting better. I don't hear the deadred tea pot everyday...now I smell the coffee.

I saw this new dresser in the car, apparently dad bought it and is waiting for someone to help him get it upstairs, so mom complaints about driving all day with that big thing in the car. I'm sure they will figure it out.

They seem to be taking it easy, I like having them home.

This is some of Natalia's artwork. She has been having a great time in Perú. I know mom really wants to see the pictures once she is back.

Me encanta estar de vuelta en casa. Aunque extraño mucho a KC es rico poder dormir en mi perrera. Mamá parece estar sintiendose mejor, ya no oigo la tetera con el agua, ahora huelo el café.

Ayer vi que compraron un mueble para la ropa del bebé, pero papá tiene que esperar poder conseguir quien se lo ayude a bajar de la bodega de la camineta. Mamá le alega por que ella no quiere manejar con eso en el carro. Estoy segura que ellos lo solucionarán.

El dibujito es uno de Nati, que ahora la está pasando delicioso en Perú. Mamá está con muchas ganas de ver las fotos.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are both home (almost as glad as Maya). Hope you are getting some rest and we will get to see you soon. Quite the swanky babyshower. You both looked so happy-it brought tears. Take care
Brenda